Theme: Venue Name: Hyatt Place London Heathrow airport
Around 1.3 billion people from all over the world live with some visual impairment. Leading cause for visual impairment are uncorrected refractive errors, cataract, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, corneal opacity and trachoma. According to World Health Organization 80% of these causalities are easily avoidable. This helpless problem calls for immediate attention to the nearly one in six of the world’s population. Ophthalmology 2023 invites all participants from around the globe to its very prestigious World Congress on 4th world congress on Ophthalmology and Optometry on July 17-18, 2023 at London, UK. The meeting gives detailed description on the theme of “Exploring advanced Research in Ophthalmology and Optometry".
Our company organize 3000+ Global Events inclusive of 2000+ Conferences, 500+ Workshops and 500+ symposiums on various topics of Science and Technology across the globe with support from 1,000 more scientific societies and Publishes 900+ Open access journals which contains over 50,000 eminent personalities, reputed Scientists as Editorial Board Members.
4th World Congress on Ophthalmology is a very crucial area of research. The theme of this year’s meeting which is going to held on July 17-18, 2023, London, UK is Exploring current trends & future innovations in Ophthalmology which will provide an international platform for discussion of present and future challenges in Ophthalmology treatments regarding various diseases.
This explains the researches done from the different parts of the world. Researchers dealing with Eye Research regarding many diseases of Ophthalmology. The most eminent speakers are welcome to regard the meeting. The most recent information regarding diseases, surgeries, preventions, etc and the most upcoming redesigns in the field of Ophthalmology are highlights of this meeting.
Aim and Scope:
Ophthalmology 2023 regarding various diseases aims clinical and experimental examination of eye disorders and therapeutics inside of the fields of Ophthalmic Research. Ophthalmology 2023 maximizes the opportunity to interact with and learn from your peers from across the country and across the globe it held with the discussions on various diseases.
Conference Venue Details
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. Standing on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who named it Londinium. ..Click here to know more
About UK VISA
For conference attendance and participation only Business Visa should be applied. Contact your nearest travel agent/visa information Centre/UK Embassy for the correct application form. All visas for visiting UK shall be processed by respective authorities only upon submission of proper documents through proper channel.
In case of non-furnishing of documents, non-adherence to guidelines visas shall be cancelled by respective authorities. The minimum supportive documents that might be required while applying for UK visa include:
- Letter of Invitation,
- Abstract acceptance letter (if speaker),
- Registration payment receipt,
- Accommodation confirmation letter issued under conference letter head.
For letter of invitation and accommodation confirmation, payment of registration fees and accommodation charges is a pre-requisite. Mandate documents required from conference secretariat should be obtained only through Ophthalmology Conference Organizing team.. Click here to know more
Ophthalmology 2023 conference is a succession between Open access publications and worldwide international science conference events. It creates the platform to its participants to present their research works on amongst the world renowned Doctors, Scientists and Professors. It will be a brilliant stage for young researchers to explore, learn and collaborate. The scientific conferences its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world-class exhibitions, diverse symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.
- Clinical researchers & Scientists
- Public Health Professional
- Ophthalmic surgeons
- Retina and Retinal Surgery
- Medical Practitioners, Professors, Deans, Students & Technicians
- Medical & Health care Organizations & Associations
- Researchers & Scholars
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension – Ocular Migraine
- Diagnostic Instruments in Optometry
- Royal Society of Biology
- British Society for Immunology
- Rare Care UK
- Opportunities for Conference Attendees
For Researchers &Faculty:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
- Group Participations.
- Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Product launch
- Marketing and Networking with clients
- Sponsorships opportunities
Major hospitals associated with ophthalmology around the world are
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Wills Eye Hospital
- UCSF School of Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine
- Mayo Medical School
- LV Prasad Eye Institute
Major hospitals associated with ophthalmology London are
- Osaka University Hospital
- Miyata Eye Hospital
- Shinjuku-Higashiguchi Eye Clinic
- Kobe Kanagawa Eye Clinic
- Yotsuya-Shirato-Eye Clinic
- Gunma University Hospital
- Chiba University Hospital
- St.Marianna University School of Medicine Hospital
- Tohoku Rosai Hospital
Major societies associated with ophthalmology are
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American Association for Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology(ARVO)
- European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA)
- Asia Pacific Glaucoma Society
- European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
Major Vision Science Associations are
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- Vision Sciences Society (VSS)
- Human Vision and Electronic Imaging (HVEI)
- Image Perception in Medical Imaging
- Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA)
- Scottish Vision Group and Applied Vision Association (AVA)
European Conference on Visual Perception (ECVP)
Track 1: Ophthalmology
Track 2: Perception and Visual Cognition
Track 3: Pediatric Ophthalmology
Track 4: Infant vision
Track 5: Clinical Ophthalmology
Track 6: Retinal care
Track 7: Scrutiny of Visual Sensory System
Track 8: Eye Health
Track 9: Ocular and Neurologic Evaluation
Track 10: Cosmetic /Aesthetic Ophthalmology
Track 11: Optometry and Vision science
Track 13: Neuroscience of Visual Impairment
Tracks 15: Glaucoma Surgery
Tracks 16 :Refractive Surgery
Tracks 17 :Congenital cataracts
Tracks 18:Diagnostic Instruments in Optometry
Track 19: Vitreous and Ophthalmic Epidemiology
Track 23: Latest and Innovative Eye Research
Track 24: Corona Virus Effect on EYE
Track 25: Cornea Disorders and Treatments
*** To Submit Abstract of your Research on Ophthalmology Click Here ***
- Keynote speaker: 45-50 minutes
- Speaker (oral presentation): 25-30 minutes (only one person can present)
- Speaker (workshop): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (special session): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (symposium): more than 45 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Delegate(only registration): will have access to all the sessions with all the benefits of registration
- Poster presenter: can present a poster and enjoy the benefits of delegate
- Remote attendance: can participate via video presentation or e-poster presentation
- Exhibitor: can exhibit his/her company’s products by booking exhibitor booths of different sizes
- Media partner
- Attend Keynote Presentation by world’s most eminent researchers
- Access to all the sessions
- Get OCM certificate
- Get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research
- Get your abstracts published with unique DOI in International Journals
- Get up to 50% discounts for publishing your entire article in our open access International Journals
- Get Handbooks and conference kits
- Get an access to the network with eminent personalities from worldwide
Global market research of ophthalmology
The global ophthalmology market witnessed a dip during the economic downturn in 2008 and 2009; however, it is poised to grow at a stable rate mainly due to an increasing aging population, large pool of patients with eye diseases, changing demographics and geographical trends, and increased focus on combination therapies of drugs. Moreover, incidences of glaucoma and cataract are increasing every year.
Cataract is responsible for 48% of the population becoming totally blind. In addition, more than 60 million people suffer from glaucoma and this number is expected to reach 80 million by 2020. An increasing aging population is also resulting in more people suffering from refractive errors. It is estimated that in the U.S. and Europe, refractive errors affect more than 30% of the population aged 40 or older. However, the economic slowdown and drying pipeline of ophthalmology drugs is restricting the market.
Scope of the Report
The research report categorizes the global ophthalmology drugs and devices market into diagnostic devices, surgical devices, vision care and drugs. All these markets are broken down into segments and sub-segments, providing exhaustive value analysis for 2010, 2011 and 2012, as well as forecast up to 2017. Each of the devices market is comprehensively analysed at a granular level by geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World) to provide in-depth information on the global scenario. However, the drugs market is analysed in the U.S., Europe, Japan, Asia, and Rest of the world.
According to WHO:
- 285 million people are estimated to be visually impaired worldwide: 39 million are blind and 246 have low vision.
- About 90% of the world’s visually impaired live in low-income settings.
- 82% of people living with blindness are aged 50 and above.
- Globally, uncorrected refractive errors are the main cause of moderate and severe visual impairment; cataracts remain the leading cause of blindness in middle- and low-income countries.
- The number of people visually impaired from infectious diseases has reduced in the last 20 years according to global estimates work.
- 80% of all visual impairment can be prevented or cured.
- Cataract removal is the most commonly performed ophthalmic surgical operation
Ophthalmic Drugs & Devices – Market Analysis
The Global Ophthalmic Device Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $71.9 billion by 2025. According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Ophthalmology Diagnostics and Surgical Devices Market (Optical Coherence Tomography, Echography, Corneal Topographers, Specular Microscopes, Cataract, Refractive, Glaucoma and Vitreous retinal Surgery Devices)- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019," the global Ophthalmology Devices market was valued at USD26,012.6million in 2012 and estimated to reach a market worth USD40,381.6 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 6.6 % from 2013 to 2019. Asia Pacific ophthalmic drugs & devices market was valued at $11815.02 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $20920.43 million by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 6.64% during the forecast period of 2017-2025.
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology
- International Journal of Ophthalmic Pathology
- Optometry: Open Access
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by